UNICjob takes the privacy of its clients, candidates and visitors very seriously. We are committed to maintaining customer privacy and to the maintenance of the security of all personal data that is received. We will ensure that the information you submit to us during the recruiting process remains private and is only used for the purposes set out in this policy.
Data received and processed
UNICjob receives personal data both during the services it offers and in the recruitment process. The data is collected from the candidates with consent. This data consists of information such as your name, address, nationality, e-mail address, phone number, work and education history. Customers have full access of their data, what we use.
UNICjob processes this personal data as necessary to provide our service offering and to aid the recruitment process consisting of:
- matching your personal details with job vacancies
- assisting us in finding you the position that most suits you
- keeping you informed of UNICjob services, news and wider developments in your chosen field
Sensitive data received and processed
UNICjob receives and processes sensitive personal data only so far as it is necessary to ensure it conforms with legal requirements, for example under the equality of opportunity laws, asylum, health and immigration legislation.
By using this website and by supplying your details to UNICjob, you consent to the company collecting and processing sensitive personal data supplied by you. Disclosing this information to prospective employers and clients in connection with the recruitment process.
Third-party and sharing
UNICjob does not share or rent any personal information received with third parties unless:
- the candidate have specifically consented to allow UNICjob to share your personal information with our client’s organisations
- the candidates are seeking employment with a third-party organisation through the services of UNICjob and, for the purpose of evaluating your suitability, the third-party organisation requests some or all of the information you have supplied us for this purpose
- it is to enable UNICjob to provide a product or service the candidates have requested
- UNICjob is required to do so by legal process, or in response to a court order or other legitimate request by a relevant authority.
The security of your data is exceptionally important to UNICjob. Access to your personal data is only given to our staff and the client who help us to process data, in order to help with the provision of our services and in particular, the recruitment process.
Changes to this policy
UNICjob will store your personal details as long as necessary to realize the obligation and consent. Client has the right to be forgotten and take back consent, either by calling us or by sending us an email.
Respect. Confidentiality. Trust.
We recognize that our role in protecting personal data is critical – on behalf of our clients, our candidates and all members of the UNICjob Partnership. We are committed to ensuring that all personal data shared and processed within UNICjob is protected, private and secure, thus also providing a framework for compliance with General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) and other data protection legislation.